DSEI LAUNCH OF THE Mark 2 VERSION OF PPS CQB PANEL SYSTEMS
MS Instruments and Barrie Pegrum of Sector Associates are proud to announce the launch of
- Up to 50 % quicker to erect, reconfigure and take down than the Mark 1 version
- No fork trucks, overhead rails or overhead cranes required – unskilled labour only needed
- The systems are self-standing and do not need to be braced back to any structure
- Ballistic Panels for 556 and 762 independently tested and accredited by the British Army (TAS)
- Mark 1 Ballistic Panels have been in use by special forces since 2010 without any problems
- Ballistic and HD Panels have retractable castors in their bases making scenario assembly very swift
- Mark 2 Ballistic Panels, Heavy Duty Panels, Lite Panels and Stay Blocks all interconnect together
- Mark 2 Lite panels now tested independently for CQT, UTM and all other non-lethal ammunition
- Our Enhanced Cover Boards (patent pending) can dramatically reduce rates of bullet attrition
- These ECBs mean that separate mini-traps are no longer required in front of panels or walls
- A special variant of our ECB is available as a target board for pop-up and slicing target mechanisms
- Lite Panels will not bounce back CQT thus avoiding the risk of injury to trainees and instructors
- Door systems have MOE capability for shotguns, strip charges, sledges, Holmatic door blasters etc.
- Any type of door, window, hatch, shutter etc. available, and bespoke solutions offered
- Doors can be changed easily from left to right hinge, in or outward opening in seconds
- Openings can be masked quickly with our cover plates to alter the available scenario routes
- Lite Panel facings now 100% from waste plastic and 100% recyclable
- Purpose-designed trollies (patent pending) available to bring panels from store to scenario
- Smart App available to load your own, or our many scenarios onto computer tablets
- These include streets, apartments, offices, shops, banks, disco, restaurants, hotel floors etc.
- Any scenarios you develop yourself can be loaded onto the App
- Single storey CQB structures can now be built with flat roofs that can be walked on
- Two storey CQB structures can also now be built with flat or pitched roofs
We are pleased to make any elements of our system bespoke to meet specific needs.
Come and talk to us on Stand N6-190 at DSEI 2019.
Full Range of Method of Entry (MoE) doors
Doors can change quickly to open left or right, in or out